Do you hold the rights to your film and want to monetise your content?
If the answer is yes, we can help! INDEE+ offer revenue share packages for filmmakers who wish to distribute with us on a Transactional Video-On-Demand (TVOD) basis.
Can I distribute in more than one country?
- Yes! As long as you hold the rights for the territories you wish to distribute to then we can make the content available with our geo-filtering tools.
How does the revenue share work?
- Each film rental sale is recorded in our reporting system. We provide you with a monthly sales report itemising your sales. We then payout the agreed revenue shares within 60 days. Revenue shares are by negotiation and range from 50-85%.
Do I need to supply subtitles?
- We ask that any foreign language films are supplied with English subtitles. It is not mandatory to supply subtitles for English language films, however we would recommend it.
Should my film be certified by a film classification authority?
- Yes. We ask that all films are supplied with the relevant local film classification.
Do you accept short films?
- Yes. We accept short films, feature films and episodic series.
How do I submit my film for consideration?
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we’ll respond with a link to send us a screener.
- Full name
- Film title
- Content type (Feature, Episode, Short)
- Year of production
- Link to trailer
- Social media account links
If your film is successfully selected we will be in touch with further information.